With one week to go before the delivery of the National Indigenous Dance Forum I’m looking forward to this event. After the forum I will then be working on the following:
- Music Industry workshop facilitation for APRA AMCOS
- Hip Hop workshop facilitation with Desert Pea Media on Mornington Island
- Producing for Quandamooka Festival’s Winnam Kunjiel and Minjerribah Kunjiel Cultural Dance events.
- Queensland Performing Arts Clancestry Festival on Yawar South East Queensland’s biggest Indigenous Cultural dance event.
- Brisbane Ekka Night Show Entertainment
At the moment, I’m busy working on the National Indigenous Dance Forum (NIDF) with BlakDance. NIDF will take place at Yirramboi Indigenous Performing Arts Festival in Melbourne from May 5th – the 7th. I’m working on the first national gathering of Traditional Indigenous Song, knowledge & dance holders. The NIDF will bring together the Nations leading practitioners of traditional & contemporary dance to speak about issues affecting their individual communities as well as look at best practice models from various communities that can be replicated in other regions of the country strengthening cultural expression and cultural practice.